Experience All Natural Feel Good Relief™
Find Out Why VIVAZEN Is The #1 Selling Plant Based Remedy
Like A Hug From Mother Nature
- 100% plant based, sun-kissed ingredients
- Fast acting relief of minor aches and pains
- Promotes zen levels of relaxation and focus
- Provides chemical-free energy
Effective Pain Relief Without Chemicals Or Additives
Feel Good Relief. Your Trust, Our Priority
- STANDARDS: Our dedication to using only the highest quality ingredients and processes allow us to offer you a product that can always be trusted.
- FORMULATION: We’ve partnered with leading scientists in the industry to create our signature VIVAZEN SUPER-PURE DISTILLATION PROCESS, used to create a product so effective you’ll feel every last drop!
- HISTORY: Our longstanding relationships with top organic growers means you receive the same great quality product, every time.
- ESTABLISHED: With over ten years of experience in the market, our priorities have always been safety, trust and sustainability.
Dosage and usage
- Start slow: For Original Strength, start with ½ a bottle and wait 20 minutes. If further benefits are desired, consume the remaining half of the bottle.
- As with other supplements, it’s best not to consume on an empty stomach.
- Do not mix with other substances, including alcohol or other stimulants.
Transparency Should Be Non-Negotiable, Find Out What’s Inside Vivazen™
Learn more about our natural formula
A relative of the coffee family, mitragyna speciosa is a tropical evergreen tree native to Southeast Asia.
Kratom leaves have long been used in southern Thailand to combat the physical effects of fatigue and extreme heat. Today, the plant is gaining attention for its ability to block sensory nerve receptors and relieve pain.
There’s also mounting evidence this natural plant extract can bolster your mood and ease symptoms of stress.
In fact, a synthetic version of salicin (called acetylsalicylic acid) is the active ingredient in aspirin.
This European herb produces beautiful pink flowers, but its roots are the real prize from a medicinal perspective. Valerian root promotes feelings of tranquility. The ancient Greeks used it to fight insomnia, and it’s a common ingredient in sleep aids today.
Research shows that taking valerian root before bed may help you fall asleep faster and enjoy higher quality sleep throughout the night—all without lingering drowsiness once you wake up.
California’s state flower offers more than beautiful orange blooms—it’s also a natural anxiety remedy.
This native wildflower contains alkaloids believed to affect your brain receptors by promoting a sense of relaxation, pain relief, and a better mood. Research shows it stimulates the GABA-A receptors in your brain to boost the production of serotonin and other mood-enhancing compounds.
Long used in Chinese medicine to treat neuropathic pain, the corydalis plant holds up to scientific scrutiny today. It contains an alkaloid called DL-THP that blocks receptors in your brain to produce a sedative effect.
In other words, corydalis acts similarly to prescription medication to block your brain’s pain signals, but without putting you at risk of building up a tolerance to it.
We’re not hiding anything in VIVAZEN’s proprietary formula. Beyond its active ingredients, here’s what else each bottle contains.
- Water: Vivazen contains just enough water to make this liquid shot easy to take.
- Sugar: A dose of natural sweeteners brings out the flavor profile of Vivazen’s herbal blend.
- Citric Acid: Naturally occurring in citrus fruits, citric acid adds a hint of tartness and acts as a preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: Odorless, tasteless, and found in many fruits, potassium is a natural preservative.
- Sodium Benzoate: This salt compound acts as a natural pickling agent and preservative.